Save Yourself From The “Medicare Research Headache” With A Free Medicare Presentation
Give me 20 minutes and I’ll solve your medicare problems. Medicare eligible seniors have a daunting task, figuring out which insurance plan gives them the most benefits at the lowest cost and is accepted by their providers.
Is a medicare supplement plan F the best choice for me? What about buying a Part C Advantage plan? Do I really need Prescription Drug coverage and how much should I be paying? How does all this work?
All great questions, all have a complex answer (especially when you’re trying to answer these on your own!).
STOP BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL
Call Me Today For A Free Medicare Presentation: 888-939-7383
I travel throughout San Diego county teaching medicare eligible clients the “ins and outs” of this extremely complicated health care system. Make the wrong choice and spend potentially $1,000’s more each year than needed, or risk losing out on benefits that you deserve. There’s no reason to go at it alone. My informative 20 minute presentation will open your eyes about the choices you have with your health insurance, and will provide you with “plain English” explanations about how Medicare works. I can meet you in your home, or at a local diner or coffee shop.
I’M FULL SERVICE AT NO CHARGE – HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
I’m an independent medicare insurance broker, therefore, I work for myself, and not some large company. I have access to virtually every plan in San Diego county and my compensation comes from them, not you. And since all rates are fixed by law, you won’t find a cheaper price from my competitor – regardless of who they work for. As your medicare broker I will:
- Work for YOU…not the insurance carriers
- Check all your doctors for network compatibility (to establish available plans)
- Verify your prescriptions are covered and all costs for fulfillment
- Bring all represented plan brochures to our meeting for review
- Present all options for you to select from
- Verify your eligibility
- Cover all government required information in my “Medicare 101” presentation
- Fill out all required paperwork
- Supply you with copies of all signed documents
- Submit the applications to the carriers for immediate processing
- Follow up on any insurance company requirements for completing enrollment
- Remain in touch throughout the year to answer any plan questions or concerns
If you’re entering medicare for the first time, looking for a change in service, trying to reduce your costs, or simply want all your available options laid out for you, please contact me to discuss your needs by phone at 888-939-7383.
My Medicare Presentation is free, informative and only takes a few minutes.